- Primary: Environmental Economics, Lab and Field Experiment
- Secondary: Industrial Organization, Behavior Economics
||Public Good Provision, Credit Stacking Issue in Environmental Market
- Ph.D., Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Connecticut, anticipated graduation 2015
- M.S., Environmental and Resource Economics, University of Rhode Island, 2011. Major Advisor: Stephen K. Swallow
- B.S., Resource Science and Engineering, College of Resource Science, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China, 2009
- B.A., International Economy and Trade, School of Economics and Business Administration, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China, 2009
|Awards and Honors
- 2007 Beijing Normal University Academic Special Scholarship, Beijing Normal University
- 2009 Four Year Fellowship Guarantee from Chinese Scholarship Council in pursing Doctoral Degree oversea. (Defied due to full tuition and living expense coverage from URI)
- 2011 Graduate Fellowship, University of Rhode Island
- 2012 Paul Putnam Travel Award, University of Connecticut.
2012 Charles J. Zwick Award, University of Connecticut
- 2013 Del Favero Scholarship, University of Connecticut.
2014 Predoctoral Fellowship, University of Connecticut
- 2014 Conference Travel Award, Yale School of Management, The Yale Center for Customer Insights
|Related Work Experience
- 2009-2011 Research Assistant, Department of Environmental and Resource Economics, University of Rhode Island, RI
- 2011-Present Research Assistant, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Connecticut, CT
- 2012 Eighteenth Graduate Student Workshop in Experimental Economics, with funding from International Foundation for Research in Experimental Economics (IFREE), Chapman university, CA
- 2012 Agriculture and Applied Economics Association (AAEA) 2012 selected paper committee (reviewer for behavior economics).
- 2013 Workshop. Agricultural Markets for Ecosystem Services: Greenhouse Gases, Conservation Practice Adoption, and Behavioral Responses, USDA/ERS. Washington D.C.
- 2013 Stony Brook University and University of Connecticut Joint Meeting on environmental and ecological research in the coastal zones. UConn’s Marine Sciences Department at Avery Point
- 2014-2016 Senior/Key personnel, co-drafting the proposal, "Credit Stacking in Environmental Markets: Farmers’ Participation Incentives, Social Efficiency and Potential Environmental Con- sequences". Funded by USDA/NIFA/AFRI-2013, with P.I. S. Swallow, co-P.I., R. Chazden, C. Elphick. Awarded in full amount, $289,240.
- 2010-2011 Vice President, Chinese Students and Scholar Association, University of Rhode Island
- 2014-2015 Vice President, Graduate Student Association, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Connecticut
- 2014 Completion Certificate. Teaching Assistant Program. The Institute for Teaching and Learning. University of Connecticut.
- 2014 Guest Lecturer, ARE 3434 (Environmental and Resource Policy, undergraduate level), University of Connecticut