Robert S. Pomeroy
380 Marine Science Building
1080 Shennecossett Road
University of Connecticut - Avery Point
Groton, CT 06340
Telephone: (860) 405-9215
Fax: (860) 405-9109
Connecticut Seagrant Website
- B.A. Environmental Studies/Biology 1976 Johnson State College, Vermont.
- MCRP (Master of City and Regional Planning)
- 1978 Clemson University (Minor in rural and natural resource planning)
- Ph.D. Natural Resource Economics 1989 Cornell University
- Professor, Connecticut Sea Grant Extension, Teaching
Current Research Areas
- Natural resource and environmental economics, specifically policy analysis, fisheries management and development, aquaculture economics, coastal resource management; international development; agricultural marketing; and agricultural extension.