Zwick Center research products are provided in these web pages in the form of:
- Outreach Reports / Fact Sheets: These brief summaries describe the implications of research results as relevant to decision-makers, with references to supporting research reports, working papers and journal articles.
- Research Reports: These reports discuss economic research questions, summarize methods, and describe key results of studies.
- Working Paper Series: These scholarly papers provide economic theory and describe quantitative approaches used to address economic problems that are the focus of Zwick Center research and analysis. These papers will eventually appear, in modified form, as refereed academic journal articles
- Former Professor Adam Rabinowitz describes how federal and state agencies are working to make food stamps a widely accepted payment method at farmers’ markets statewide
- Former Professor Adam Rabinowitz discusses the market forces driving grocery bill sticker shock
- This article takes a look at the difference meanings of “organic” versus “local”
- UConn researchers publish a study which finds how Tolland ranks in terms of “food security”
- Former UConn professor Adam Rabinowitz and UConn Cooperative Extension Service food policy educator Jiff Martin describes a study they released which ranks all of the state's towns on their "food security"