Ronald W. Cotterill
- Joint Ph.D., in Economics and Agricultural Economics, University of Wisconsin, 1977.
- M.A., Economics, University of Wisconsin, 1976.
- M.S., Agricultural Economics, University of Wisconsin, 1974.
- B.S., Agricultural Economics, Cornell University, 1970.
- Professor Emeritus, and Director Emeritus of Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy
Areas of Specialization
- Economics major field: Industrial Organization
- Agricultural Economics major field: Marketing
- Economics minor field: Quantitative Methods
- Agricultural Economics minor field: Public Finance