- B.S. Agricultural Economics National Taiwan University, 1958.
- M.S. Agricultural Economics University of Illinois, 1965.
- Ph.D. Agricultural Economics University of Illinois, 1967.
- Part-time teaching
- Empirical econometric studies of agriculture including demand and supply analysis, effect of industrialization on agriculture, forecast of farm animals, feed, and fertilizer requirements, structural changes of agriculture. Spatial and temporal analysis of resource allocation and product distribution in New England agriculture. Theoretical investigation of econometric problems, in inequality restricted estimators, joint estimation of production, demand, and supply functions, varying transition probabilities, and Maximum Entropy Estimator.
- McNaughton, D. J. and T. C. Lee. “Carbon Intensity and Economic Development 1961-1991: A Comment on Roberts and Grimes.” World Development, December 1998, pages 2219-2220.
- Liron-Espana, Carmen and T. C. Lee. “Impacts of Japanese Rice Liberalization on World Rice Trade,” Abstract, Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, October 1998, page 281.
- Xu, Ning and T. C. Lee. “Forecasting Regional Demand, Supply, and Trade of Eggs,” Abstract, Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, October 1998, page 286.
- Yang, Juan and T. C. Lee. “The Trade and Welfare Analysis of the World Rice Market with a Special Reference to China,” Abstract, Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, October 1997, page 257.
- Lee, T.C. and G.G. Judge. “Entropy and Cross-Entropy Procedures for Estimating Transition Probabilities from Aggregate Data,” Chapter 13, Bayesian Analysis of Statistics and Econometrics, edited by D.A. Berry, K.M. Chaloner, and J.K. Geweke, 1996, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., pp. 153-164.
- Lee, T. C. and R. L. Leonard, “The Contribution of Agriculture to the Connecticut Economy,” in Connecticut Agricultur and Resources 2000, edited by Linda K. Lee, pp. 107-120, 1996.
- Feng, C. and T. C. Lee, “Elasticity Estimation of Food Consumption in Rural China with Alternative Demand Systems,” Abstract, Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, October 1996, p. 245.
- Lee, T. C. and R. L. Leonard, “Connecticut Crop Production,” in Connecticut Agricultur and Resources 2000, edited by Linda K. Lee, pp. 35-46, 1996.
- Leonard, R. L. and T. C. Lee, “Connecticut Poultry and Egg Industries,” Connecticut Agricultur and Resources 2000, edited by Linda K. Lee, pp. 11-22, 1996.
- Shih, C.P. and T.C. Lee. “Estimation of Input Allocation in Multiple Crop Farms in The Growing Economy of Taiwan,” Agriculture and Economics 15(1994):109-131.
- Lee, T.C. “Changes of Employment Among Sectors of the Fast Growing Economy in Taiwan,” Chapter 12, Readings in Econometric Theory and Practice, edited by W. E. Griffiths, H. L
|Mailing Address||1376 Storrs Road W.B. Young 319, Unit 4021 Storrs, Connecticut 06269-4021|