Richard DelFavero (‘56 ‘58) Donates $1.5 million for Endowed Chair
Richard DelFavero has donated $1.5 million to establish the DelFavero Chair in Agricultural and Resource Economics... Read more
Department's Zwick Center Reaches Out to Assist Connecticut Dairy Farmers
The Zwick Center is assisting dairy farmers across the state with results that impact their bottom line... Read more
Yarelys Tifa, Class of 2011
A graduate of Hartford's prestigious Academy of Math and Science, Yarelys Tifa, knew from... Read more
- Forthcoming Tenure Track position in the Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics - Fall 2013 The Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics at the University of Connecticut will be looking to fill a tenure-track faculty position in environmental and natural resource economics this Fall.
- Professor Robert Pomeroy Highlighted in UConn Today for His Work Preserving Marine Ecosystems Professor Robert Pomeroy is one of leading experts on marine resource economics and policy, and is at work on the project "Ecosystem Approach to Fisheries Management (EAFM) in the Coral Triangle."
- Department Welcomes Two New Faculty Members The Department is pleased to welcome two new faculty members, Yizao Liu and Benjamin Campbell, who will strengthen its research and outreach efforts.
- Graduate Student Rachael Shenyo Analyzes Climate Change in Guatemala Rachael Shenyo has undertaken a research project in Guatemala, in order to perform an economic impact analysis of the effects of climate changes on the region’s different altitudes.
- ∞ No existing events in sight
- View full Calendar